Business Development Representative (f/m/x)
Become part of Tanso and leverage your sales expertise for climate impact.
Join our team to take an active role in helping companies to decarbonize effectively and start your sales career in a fast-growing environment. Your main objective is to ensure that our sales processes scale with the demand we experience and that we hit our ambitious goals.
As one of our first BDRs, you help us build and continuously improve our Go-to-market processes, together with our Sales Lead and Team. Your focus will be building up our sales pipeline and interacting with potential buyers of our software. We support you on your way to become a successful future Account Executive or eventually leading our BDRs.
How you succeed 💪🏼
Build up sales pipeline 📈
- Reach out to prospects. Use a mix of calls, emails, and network outreaches to grab a prospects attention.
- Run discovery to qualify leads. Quickly uncover the situation, pain and need the customer is experiencing. Pitch how our solution addresses their specific pains and schedule product demos.
- Co-design our approach. Find the best way to generate inbound and outbound leads.
Prepare for your next career step 🎯
- Kickstart your career in B2B SaaS Sales. Build expertise through practice - you will never again talk to so many customers within such a short time period.
- Provide industry insights. Attentively collect insights and forward them to our product team to keep delivering on actual needs.
- Track your metrics. Be on top of your game and know your indicators by heart to achieve your goals.
- Your goal is our goal. Be it becoming our next Account Executive or perspectively leading our BDR Team, we will prepare you for your next steps.
Whom you will be working with 🏼🏼
- Till, CEO
- Raffael, Sales Lead
- Konstantin, Account Executive
- Nina, Business Development Representative
- Sales Interns & Working Students
Hiring Process 📬
- Culture & Personal Fit with Saskia - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Raffael - understand your role and see who you will be working with
- Deep dive with Raffael + Team Lunch - get a feeling for the tasks ahead of you and meet your future colleagues
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.
However, to ensure we can communicate effectively with our customers, your language proficiency in German should be at least level C1 or higher.