Visual / UI Design Intern (f/m/x)
Become part of Tanso and help leveraging the power of data for climate impact.
Join Tanso and take an active role in helping companies reduce their emissions effectively. As our Visual/UI Design Intern you will become an integral part of our product design team and help us grow and develop our brand across all visual touchpoints. From designing interfaces for our growing customer base to creating marketing materials, you will be involved in the entire creative process from idea to design implementation.
How you succeed
🚀 Bring our new brand to life
- Roll out our new brand identity across all customer-facing touchpoints, ensuring a consistent and engaging visual experience.
- Help us establish a consistent corporate identity across all teams
- Extend and maintain our brand guidelines
📈 Develop our UI design system
- Accelerate our product delivery by crafting high-fidelity components in Figma
- Curate and manage an inventory of our existing UI components
- Transform our current UI into a scalable design system by updating existing and designing new components
🎨 Design marketing & sales materials
- Showcase your creativity by designing visuals for engaging LinkedIn campaigns using Figma and Canva
- Design compelling marketing material like role-ups and flyers for trade fairs
- Collaborate with our business teams to produce customer-facing materials, including slide decks, to effectively convey our value proposition
Whom you will be working with
- Eileen Einwächter, Product Designer
- Christoph Berger, Product Manager
- Tina Gladden, Growth & Business Development Associate
- Culture & Personal Fit with Saskia - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction & Design Challenge with Eileen - understand your role and get a feeling for the tasks ahead of you
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.
However, to ensure we can communicate effectively within our team, your language proficiency in English should be at least level C1 or higher and to communicate with customers, we expect a German level of C1 or higher.