Product Intern or Working Student (f/m/x)
Become part of Tanso and grow your product expertise with climate impact.
Join our team to take an active role in helping companies to decarbonize effectively and start your product career in a fast-growing environment. As a Product Intern, you help us build and continuously improve our product processes. Your focus will be supporting our product team in evolving our app and understanding the decarbonization world in close collaboration with the product, design and engineering team.
How you succeed
🚀 Learn how to build a data-driven software product in its early-stages
- Discover and Deliver. Work closely with the CPO and the product team on discovery and delivery of new features, owning some of them end-to-end.
- Productize. Learn about requirements and industry standards for emission disclosure and sustainability reporting, and how to productize and ideate new features based on them.
- Learn from users. Participate in ongoing development partnerships with major German manufacturing companies and bring climate intelligence to their supply chain decisions.
- Manage your own projects & initiatives while supporting day-to-day operations.
📈Drive projects with internal and external partners
- Research emission factor databases, find partnership models and improve our internal tooling together with the engineering team.
- Ideate and test new features with our development and pilot customers.
- Support certification processes aligned with internationally recognised standards with external certification bodies.
🌀Space to bring in your ideas
- Proactively take responsibility for making Tanso a better company.
Whom you will be working with
- Gyri (CPO), one of our founders, who is defining our product vision and leading our Product & CS team
- Christoph, our product manager, who manages our product pipeline
- Eileen, our UX designer, who is responsible for the UX/UI of our CCF and PCF products and all design related topics
- Culture & Personal Fit with Mauritz - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Christoph - understand your role and see who you will be working with
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.
However, to ensure we can communicate effectively within our team, your language proficiency in English should be at least level C1 or higher and to communicate with customers, we expect a German level of C1 or higher.