Go-To-Market Intern (f/m/x) (Earliest start March 2024)
Become part of Tanso and leverage your sales expertise for climate impact.
Join our team to take an active role in helping companies to decarbonize effectively and start your career in a fast-growing environment. Your main objective is to ensure that our sales processes scale with the demand we experience and that we hit our ambitious goals.
As our Go-To-Market Intern, you help us to build and continuously improve our company processes, together with our CEO, as well as the Growth Lead Tina. Your focus will be building up our sales pipeline and interacting with potential buyers of our software.
How you succeed
📈Learn how to sell software
- Work hands-on with our sales team, experiencing how SaaS sales work.
- Proactively contact potential customers via all channels.
- Prepare and develop our internal documents, such as sales pitches or call scripts.
🎯Help to redefine our go-to-market
- Closely work with our CEO and Sales Lead monitoring our market and competitive landscape.
- Launch test balloons with Marketing to generate more inbound leads.
🪁Space to bring in your ideas
- Proactively take responsibility for making Tanso a better company.
Whom you will be working with
- Till (CEO), one of our founders, who is currently running most of our sales efforts and leads the business strategy
- Tina (Growth), who is currently ramping up our growth engine, from structuring Hubspot to creating marketing campaigns
- Sales Team
- Culture & Personal Fit with Mauritz - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Till - understand your role and see how you will be working with
Tanso is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.