Sustainability Intern or Working Student (f/m/x)
Become part of Tanso and leverage your problem-solving skills for climate impact.
Join our team to take an active role in helping companies to decarbonize effectively and start your career in a fast-growing environment. Your main objective is to ensure that our customer base is satisfied with our product and service and that we’re able to our growing customer base even more succesful.
As our Customer Success Intern, you help us to grow continuously and improve our product by working together with our CPO, as well as the Product Team. Your focus will be the interactions with existing customers and the development of workshops and surveys.
How you succeed
🏆Make customers successful
- Work hands-on with existing customers, from onboarding preparations, workshops to solving tough data problems together with them.
- Provide basis support on technical and carbon accounting questions to our customers.
📈Help to improve how we do CS
- Work on internal initiatives to strategically develop our Customer Success team and operations.
- Closely work with Gyri and Felix on making sure that our customer growth is not limited by Customer Success resources.
🪁Space to bring in your ideas
- Proactively take responsibility for making Tanso a better company.
Whom you will be working with
- Gyri (CPO), one of our founders, who is defining our product vision and leading our Product & CS Team
- Felix, our customer success manager, who is managing our customer success process
- Customer Success Manager (hiring!)
- Culture & Personal Fit with Mauritz - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Gyri - understand your role and see how you will be working with
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.