Senior Firmware Engineer (m/w/d)
At STABL Energy, we're on a mission to revolutionize the world of battery systems through our cutting-edge hardware technology and innovation. As a dynamic and forward-thinking startup, we're seeking a Senior Firmware Engineer to join our passionate team of experts. If you're ready to work at the forefront of deep-tech, challenge the status quo, and make a lasting impact on the industry while valuing the connection to our customers, we want to hear from you.
We're not just looking for someone who can write lines of code; we're seeking an individual who can think beyond code and question the "why" and "how" behind our software engineering processes while understanding the importance of our connection to our customers. As a Senior Firmware Engineer at STABL Energy, with your experience and expertise, you will drive innovation, solve complex challenges, and contribute to the success of our groundbreaking projects.
- Design and implement firmware for our cutting-edge power electronics products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements and objectives, with a keen focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Evaluate and optimize existing firmware code to enhance performance, reliability, and efficiency.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Promote best practices in software engineering, emphasizing the importance of a holistic approach beyond just coding and its direct impact on customer satisfaction.
- Experience in firmware development for power electronics or other embedded systems.
- Comprehensive skills in the C programming language, in particular for embedded devices.
- Expertise on guiding a firmware project to professional standards.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically about software design and architecture.
- A passion for exploring new technologies and a willingness to challenge conventional thinking.
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and translate customer needs into technical solutions.
You have interest and experience with a few of the following:
- Agile development
- Real-time operating systems
- Communication protocols such as SPI, UART, and CAN.
- Microcontroller architectures
- Continuous integration
- Testing strategies
- Product releases and versioning
- Build systems
Why STABL Energy?
Founded in 2019, STABL Energy is one of the most innovative start-ups for the energy transition, Start Up Award winner 2023, ees Award winner 2022, and being named a global Top100 Energy Start-up in 2021. We are funded by renowned and experienced Tech VCs from Germany and Switzerland.
- Join a dynamic startup that values creativity, curiosity, a commitment to excellence, and a deep connection to our customers.
- Work on groundbreaking projects that will shape the future of power electronics while making a positive impact on the lives of our customers.
- Collaborate with a diverse and talented team of experts in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Enjoy competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
We are all united by the vision of enabling a climate-neutral energy system: with safe, sustainable, and efficient battery storage systems. If you too would like to join us on the road to Net-Zero to make a meaningful impact, take your career to the next level, we'd love to hear from you! Then get in touch and send us your application documents, even if you do not meet all the requirements. At STABL Energy, we foster and encourage life-long learning.
Get more insights on how we work on our blog or follow us on LinkedIn.
Join us in reshaping the future of energy one click at a time. Take the next step by clicking 'Apply' above and explore how you can be part of our team.