System Administrator (m/f/d)
At STABL Energy, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions that power the future of sustainable energy. Our team is growing rapidly, and we are seeking a talented System Administrator to join our IT team and contribute to our exciting journey.
Looking for an opportunity to charge up your IT career? Join STABL Energy as a System Administrator and be a vital part of our mission to revolutionize the battery energy storage industry!
As a System Administrator at STABL Energy, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and optimizing our critical IT infrastructure. Your responsibilities will include:
- Administer, configure, and troubleshoot servers, networks, and other vital IT systems.
- Collaborate closely with staff from all departments to understand their IT needs and provide effective solutions.
- Optimize existing system configurations to improve efficiency, security, and reliability.
- Uphold best practices in system administration, emphasizing a holistic approach to IT management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in system administration.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Familiarity with Windows and MacOS as well as Linux server environments.
- Experience with computer networks and patch management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Administrative tooling and Azure EntraID.
- Nice to have skills: PowerShell, PowerAutomate, Linux desktop environments.
Why STABL Energy?
Founded in 2019, STABL Energy is one of the most innovative start-ups for the energy transition, Start Up Award winner 2023, ees Award winner 2022, and being named a global Top100 Energy Start-up in 2021. We are funded by renowned and experienced Tech VCs from Germany and Switzerland.
- Join a dynamic startup that values creativity, curiosity, a commitment to excellence, and a deep connection to our customers.
- Work on groundbreaking projects that will shape the future of power electronics while making a positive impact on the lives of our customers.
- Collaborate with a diverse and talented team of experts in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Enjoy competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
We are all united by the vision of enabling a climate-neutral energy system: with safe, sustainable, and efficient battery storage systems. If you too would like to join us on the road to Net-Zero to make a meaningful impact, take your career to the next level, we'd love to hear from you! Then get in touch and send us your application documents, even if you do not meet all the requirements. At STABL Energy, we foster and encourage life-long learning.
Get more insights on how we work on our blog or follow us on LinkedIn.
Apply today and help drive the future of clean energy with us!