Our goal is to pioneer the world into a net-zero energy system, by deploying energy storage to support renewable energy sources. Our easy-to-integrate technology improves battery storage in terms of safety, reliability, and handling. This allows using discarded electric vehicle batteries (second life) at scale.
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Key Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for strategically and operationally supporting and developing our key accounts, as well as driving the successful growth of our business with strategic clients. Your expertise and relationship-building skills will play a vital role in expanding our business fields and regions while fostering dependable, long-term relationships with our key accounts.
What will you do
- Acquisition, evaluation and development of leading strategic accounts that align with STABL growth strategy.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements, strategy and goals, and with the understanding gained, identify opportunities for collaboration.
- Expanding the relationship by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives, and take us to new markets or broaden our portfolio.
- Responsibility of business growths, turnover, and profitability of key account as well as budgeting and forecasting for the specific account.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
What you bring (experience & qualifications):
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Key Account Manager or a Business developer, preferably in the energy or technology industry.
- Strong understanding of battery storage systems and related technologies.
- Strategic mindset and the ability to identify opportunities for business growth and expansion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on data-driven decision-making.
- Fluency in German and English.
You will work with
Founded in 2019, STABL Energy is one of the most innovative start-ups for the energy transition, ees Award winner 2022 and being named a global Top100 Energy Start-up in 2021. We are funded by renowned and experienced Tech VCs from Germany and Switzerland.
Our benefits in a nutshell are:
- We offer the lunch subsidy, company pension plan and subsidy for childcare costs, and after a successful probation period you’ll participate in the company’s success by getting virtual stock options (VSOPs).
- Free fruits, drinks and muesli, and the best colleagues on earth
- Provide the possibility to try new technologies and solutions, an open company culture with lots of freedom for your ideas with a huge advantage for your professional development.
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
- Work in a dynamic, open-minded, exciting and fast-moving start-up, where you can have a real impact on company success just by your idea.
We are all united by the vision of enabling a climate-neutral energy system: with safe, sustainable, and efficient battery storage systems. If you too would like to join us on the road to Net-Zero, then get in touch and send us your application documents, even if you do not meet all the requirements. At STABL Energy, we foster and encourage life-long learning.
Get more insights on how we work on our blog or follow us on LinkedIn.
Did we spark your interest? Then please click apply above to access our application process.