Internal Communications Expert
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Job Title: Communications Expert
Your role and your team:
Communication is key in our highly innovative, fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing a communication strategy that captivates and resonates. Your interactions will span across key stakeholders in various functions, showcasing your versatility as you seamlessly navigate discussions with C-level executives, moderate comprehensive engineering all-staff meetings or engage with the production shop floor.
If this opportunity sparks your interest, why hesitate? Join us in this exciting journey of impactful communication.
Your Day to Day:
- Strategic Contribution: Play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our communication and engagement strategy, ensuring its alignment with organizational culture goals and values.
- Content Creation: Produce and curate engaging content for various internal communication channels, including MS Teams, intranet, and newsletters. Craft messages that resonate with diverse audiences and contribute to a unified company narrative.
- Meeting Facilitation: Take charge of preparing and moderating all-staff meetings, focusing on both company-wide and divisional levels. Your emphasis will be on Engineering, Operations, and Program-related discussions.
- Event Coordination: Organize internal events that enhance team collaboration, morale, and a sense of community. From planning to execution, ensure that these events align with our communication objectives and contribute to a positive organizational culture.
- Channel Optimization: Contribute to the optimization of communication channels by streamlining existing processes and exploring innovative methods and tools. Stay abreast of industry trends to enhance the efficiency and impact of our communication efforts.
- University degree, 5+ years of professional experience in a multinational corporate communication environment.
- You are an empathetic, a proactive, open, and direct communicator who engages comfortably and credibly with all levels of the organization.
- Strong can-do attitude and the ability to bring to life concepts and formats that respond to business requirements.
- You are experienced in planning and moderating events and workshops (on-site and virtual).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; it’s a great plus if you have worked with communication tools like Viva Engage (ex Yammer) before.
- Comfortable working in a fluid and changing company, handling multiple priorities.
- You are excited about our vision and our product and eager to understand technical aspects to enhance your impact. Having worked in or close to an engineering environment is a plus.
- You live in Munich or you are willing to re-locate to Munich where you will work 4 days from the office and 1 day from home.
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills; German and other European languages are a plus.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.