A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
The Communications team is focused on building Lilium brand awareness as well as industry and consumer readiness of our technology. Whether we're working on our website design, communicating with journalists around the world, engaging with future customers on social media or defining how we can have a positive impact on society, we're committed to telling meaningful stories and delivering extraordinary results.
You will support our global communications efforts both conceptionally and hands-on and engage across the business. You will report to the Communications Manager and work closely with the Internal Communications, Brand and Design, Public Affairs, Investor Relations and Sales teams. This is a very exciting and demanding role, so the candidate will need to be ready to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
Your Day to Day:
- Support the Communications team with managing a busy global press office and day-to-day tasks like incoming press requests, media relations, speaking opportunities for our management and media monitoring
- Support the team with the organization and logistics for press visits to our headquarters and our Flight Test Center
- Help the team to maintain key press background documents up to date and to create media briefings for interviews and events
- Assist the team with group onsite visits, preparations for conferences and our Social Media Channels
- Work in a very dynamic, international team and collaborate extensively with various internal teams
- Currently enrolled in a study programme
- Experience or knowledge of communications
- Strong academic background
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Out of the box thinker, drive, resilience and pragmatism
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills; German a strong plus
- Comfortable working in a fluid and changing company, handling multiple priorities
- Available to work full time for 6 months
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.