Senior People Business Partner
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your Role and Your Team:
Lilium is growing fast !
You will be responsible for supporting the build up of 1 or 2 business units by setting and delivering the People & Culture strategy for the unit. Key elements in this are organisational effectiveness, capability building, leadership development and talent management. You will work closely with the business teams and are expected to be a very visible, prominent go-to person and representing People business unit in the leadership team of your business unit.
Functionally you will report into the Head of People Business Partnering in People and closely collaborate with all people functions in a matrix role, esp. with Workplace, Recruitment, People Services, Compensation & Rewards, Learning & Development and Culture & Engagement. You will ensure that the voice of the customer gets heard in the people team, demands are considered in in the prioritization within People, as well as People programs, processes and policies are understood and followed by leaders and employees in the business.
No day is the same, you will need to feel comfortable in a dynamic work environment and not shy away from working on ad-hoc projects.
Your Day to Day:
Contribute to and implement a central people service model for your business unit covering the entire lifecycle of employee-related matters for permanent employees, freelancers, contractors and interns.
Support the people leaders in the business unit to be effective managers achieving their results with a leadership style that puts the human at the centre and makes Lilium feel awesome.
Support and consult people leaders to build a people strategy in their business unit covering:
- Current and future talent needs & associated development and career planning
- Organisational development and change management
- Total rewards framework
- Talent and performance management
- Culture development and engagement of the teams
Provide advice and guidelines on people policies and legal matters, company policies, employment law, international mobility, and health & safety. Securing compliance and education within the unit
Contribute to people strategy and be an active part of the people business partner group for the whole of Lilium: leading people projects for the wider group, as well as within the assigned business unit
Share accountability with the team leaders for the performance of the team, for this be a pro-active member of the leadership team
- Self-starter with experience in aviation, automotive or technical industry
- Hands-on mentality with experience as HR business partner, ideally in an engineering or manufacturing environment is essential
- Strong academic credentials essential plus minimum 3 years of broad HR experience, thereof at least 2 years as HR Business partner or HR generalist.
- Digital mindset with experience in using cloud-based HR IS and working with shared service centres
- Deep expertise in HR and passionate about disruptive thinking within the function
- Experience in organizational development and change management
- Experienced and passionate about talent and performance management
- Track record on being respected by leadership teams for impact and result
- Highly resilient with the ability to cope with ambiguity, dealing effectively with conflicts and collaborate well cross the organisation in a transparent and constructive way
- Good understanding of the German labor law and applying this by supporting leaders in the execution.
- Experience with employee representative bodies and unions is beneficial
- Good project management skills
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.