Senior Solution Architect Production
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
You will be part of the IT DevOps Industrial, Production & Supply Chain team and work closely with our Global IT and Manufacturing teams. The IT DevOps team is a project-based department within the Global IT division. It is responsible for the greenfield design, build, and operational management of highly secure and scalable IT solutions which enable our Industrial, Production & Supply Chain teams to source, build and verify our Lilium Jet.
As Senior Solution Architect for End to End processes you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing End to End processes in our organization. Special focus will be given to the area of Production Planning and Control.
You will be spearheading the development of necessary infrastructure and system interfaces. You will be working in close liaison with the business team and IT developers.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
Your Day to Day: shop floor vs. procurement
- Lead the End to End process IT strategy and develop, execute & continuously manage our implementation roadmap
- A focus of this work will on Production Planning & Control
- Ensure individual processes are coordinated and form a coherent IT representation
- Translate business requirements and problems into solutions
- Project management for the implementation of new systems (in coordination with the ERP Program Manager) and release changes
- Provide architectural solutions/designs project execution teams and establish best practices and guidelines for usage of the associated systems
- Act as the Integration consultant focusing on integration between SupplyOn, MES, MPM, ERP, APS, and other systems
- Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for implementation
- Interface directly with various business units (user to executive) to serve as ambassador for our IT strategy, roadmap and solutions and solicit their feedback and input
- Monitor the overall availability and performance of the systems and environments, taking corrective actions as necessary to ensure peak operational performance
- Mentor team members and provide technical and architectural guidance
- Ensure the IT solutions comply with regulatory requirements in accordance to standards set out in EASA 21G and EN 9100
- Hands-on experience in managing 2 or more large-scale integration to ERP and other systems
- Previous experience as a lead solutions architect and/or technical lead across various modules
- Experience in IT implementation project management and/or agile software development
- Experience in relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Detailed functional knowledge of one or more ERP modules/areas, particularly in production environment, preferably in Infor LN
- Outstanding analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Independent and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment and resolve unplanned incidents quickly
- Strong proactive communication and demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills with both internal stakeholders and external partners
- Cross-functional knowledge of IT systems (both hardware and software).
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Previous experience coordinating the development of software solutions in an agile environment
- Experience on software design patterns, modularization, and object-oriented design
- Programming knowledge and experience managing APIs desirable.
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, system integration mechanisms, and edge computing
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.