Head of Logistics, Aviation
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
We have a great opportunity for a hands-on logistics leader with experience in an engineering, production or manufacturing environment to join Lilium! Our Head of Logistics will establish our logistics capability and set up for serial production, defining a modern, automated, and people-focused logistics organization.
Leading a high-performing team and logistics operations focused on physical production, material, and control, you will ensure Lilium’s logistics services for the production organization are effective and robust. Delivering a service that is reliable and innovative, emphasizing economic and environmental sustainability. Applying a laser focus on delivering outstanding customer service with efficiency, digitalization, and automation as major priorities.
- Manage and develop your team to deliver best practice results, added value, and continuous improvements.
- Own end-to-end logistics process including goods receipt, quality inspection, storage, intralogistics activities, outbound and spare part logistics.
- Drive acquisition of technologies to shape a state-of-the-art factory in collaboration with manufacturing engineering and project management.
- Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements.
- Set, review, and assess departmental objectives and KPIs.
- Deliver the introduction of our ERP system platform and MES system and define requirements for logistics scope.
- Lead the creation and implementation of best practice logistics and warehouse vision, strategy, and policies to improve operational performance and process landscape
We are looking for a hands-on logistics manager from a manufacturing or factory / plant setting who loves to lead and motivate their team in a fast-moving and changing environment. Experience of establishing a logistics organization and process landscape to feed a high-volume factory is important, along with knowledge of IT, ERP or warehouse, logistics systems.
A true problem solver who can resolve urgent issues and ensure ongoing problem resolution.
Fluent English language is required, and German language is highly beneficial.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.