Electrician - Battery/Energy System Assembly (m/f/d)
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Design and manufacture electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft.
Join us as a world-class team of leaders, experts, technicians and engineers work together to passionately transform our mobility.
Your role and the team:
You will report directly to the "Battery Assembly Lead" and work with our production team. The battery assembly team handles all processes for assembling the power system and delivers state-of-the-art battery technology for our jets.
This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, best funded, and most exciting companies in the world, as well as be part of the Lilium Jet journey from the beginning.
Your daily tasks:
- Responsibility for safety, on-time delivery, and quality during all phases of the assembly process.
- Assembly of low-voltage and high-voltage battery components and assemblies.
- Responsibility for inventory management of parts, tools, and equipment.
- Troubleshooting and reporting defects back to the appropriate teams.
- Documenting manufacturing data in the production system.
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineering team to improve processes, equipment and tooling, and repair solutions.
- Completed training as an electronics technician/electrician or comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience in manufacturing and/or repairing electromechanical components.
- Experience in the safe handling of medium and high voltage systems up to 1kV direct current.
- First experience with high power battery systems, or high willingness to learn.
- Initial experience working with modern production machinery, or high willingness to learn.
- Ability to read documentation and work according to instructions - also in English.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.