Team Lead IT Service Delivery & Support
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
As part of the IT Operations & Infrastructure team, you will be accountable for providing critical shared IT support to our Lilians, as well as, implementing and evolving the IT Service Management processes and tools across the organization.
This is a key IT leadership position requiring a process driven, people centric person who can implement solutions to improve the delivered services and maximize efficiencies at scale.
Our IT team enables our business with flexible, scalable, fit-for-purpose and secure IT solutions, covering all areas from ServiceDesk, IT Support, IT Service Management, Digital Workplace, Identity and Access Management, Network, Cloud platform engineering as well as highly secure, high performance and reliable datacenter services.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for Global IT Service Delivery, including ServiceDesk, IT Support and IT Service Management.
- Identify and define the annual initiative roadmap that supports business objectives and is aligned with Global IT strategy.
- Lead the ServiceDesk, IT Support and IT Service Management teams, providing mentoring and guidance to help them excel personally and professionally.
- Point of contact for escalation on tickets from business colleagues or management.
- Oversee the IT Service Management Tool roadmap (ServiceNow) to provide users an efficient way to report incidents or submit IT service requests, track them and follow up.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, and Configuration Management within Lilium.
- Define KPI for Team and service performance.
- Using data to identify, implement and foster a culture of continuous service improvement and automation of IT processes for optimal user experience and IT service satisfaction levels amongst all departments.
- Enforce IT standards and educate employees on compliance, policies, and regulations.
- Take ownership of some IT projects as required, leading them to a successful completion.
- Periodically conducting maturity assessments against the established process activities contributing to derive insights that will identify areas of improvement or risk.
- Develop and implement guidelines and procedures focused on customer excellence that will streamline, simplify, and enhance the quality of customer service provided.
- Contribute to budget definition, manage daily OPEX/CAPEX requests, promote cost awareness and sensitivity towards customers and team members.
- Manage vendor relationships and forge partnerships based on transparency and high-quality deliveries.
- Define Team and individual objectives, fostering a high-performance culture
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science, or similar working experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading, mentoring and managing IT Teams.
- Extensive knowledge of supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, mobile device management (iOS) and M365 suite.
- Excellent communication skills, public speaking exposure.
- Strong knowledge of IT service management tools (e.g., ServiceNow) and ITIL practices.
- Ability to work in a highly energetic, dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structure, and processes.
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, any other languages would be beneficial.
Certifications, not required but helpful:
- MD-100: Windows Client
- MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- ITIL 4 Foundation
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.