A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your Role and your team:
- You will report directly to the Manager of Configuration Management.
- Our team plays a critical role in ensuring we deliver the very best product to market. Whether it's ensuring the product has the right features or has been through the right process and planning, maintaining the consistency of our product through its lifetime. We build on input from our design team and others to manage the delivery of an aircraft, thanks to the Configuration, Change and Requirements management we are setting up.
- We are looking for an Data Manager to join our innovative team that will shape the future of urban e-mobility. You will lead the Data Management activities. You will also support the implementation of our new Configuration, Change and Requirements management process ensuring compliance with DOA requirements where needed.
Your Day to Day:
- Manage technical product data required for ensuring consistency in performance, functional and physical attributes with the requirements, the design and operational information through the entire life cycle of the product.
- Analyze, Review and Manage Engineering data, along with the follow up tasks.
- Perform configuration management activities and ensure data management requirements are achieved.
- Ensure Configuration Data Management requirements for baseline control, document control and document release in compliance with the Program
- Support administration of Configuration Data Management databases and systems.
- Support Configuration Management in providing data for KPI generation and reporting.
- Participate ad-hoc review meetings, as and when required.
- Knowledge and experience in Data Management and working with data repositories or databases
- SharePoint or other workgroup collaboration tools would be beneficial.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organization, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.