Manager- Customer Material Service
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
Customer satisfaction and the ease of doing business with Lilium is our prime focus at all times. Reporting to the lead for Customer Service and Support for Material, you will deliver upon the strategy and support building customer service material processes and tools which seamlessly interact and connect with our customers. To exceed customers’ expectations, you will be interacting with key stakeholders cross functionally, as well as our partners and suppliers. You will be responsible for driving the implementation of the agreed upon strategy and ensure seamless integration.
Your Day to Day:
- Build upon the Lilium Customer Services and Support Material strategy and drive implementation of desired solution
- Identify solution gaps, and fill such gaps with solutions
- Keep control over costs and support managing KPIs
- Establish and drive aftermarket inventory planning
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver with quick time-to-market at deployment of optimal resources
- Actively support IT requirements and their development
- Scope and base activities based on priorities and customer impact
- Act as material service evangelist to build awareness and understanding and act as cross functional manager to keep stakeholders aligned and informed
- Support lead Customer Service Material in all areas as required
- 5 year’s of aviation experience ideally in an MRO, airline, OEM/customer service/supply chain
- Independent and flexible, and the ability to work on multiple project and at on own initiative is essential
- Robust skillset to work effectively with cross functional teams, with a proactive, pragmatic, and analytical mindset
- Solid technical background and understanding of regulatory (EASA, FAA, ANAC, etc), engineering, maintenance requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tools; it’s a great plus if you have worked with ERP systems (example Infor) and data mining tools (example Foundry) before
- You live in Munich or you are willing to re-locate to Munich where you will work 3-4 days from the office and 1-2 days from home
- Occasional travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, any other language is a plus
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.