Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer/Technician
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
SPAIN – Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer
Your Day to Day:
- Communicate with Engineering, Maintenance and Flight Test teams to define and execute instrumentation tasks.
- Lead instrumentation design activities and define installation instructions.
- Provide general instrumentation specifications (sensors, connector, wiring, etc.).
- Evaluate instrumentation installations for functioning and safety.
- Provide adequate management of instrumentation equipment, to guarantee maintenance, calibration and availability for re-use.
- Operate the Data Acquisition System and handle the recorded test data.
- Lead the setup, operation, and maintenance of a Ground Control Station/Telemetry.
- Appropriately document performed work.
- Specific projects and tasks assigned by management.
- Sc/M.Sc/M.Eng or equivalent degree in system engineering, electrical engineering or a related field required.
- Experience in a flight test environment beneficial.
- Experience with data processing and analysis.
- Programming experience beneficial.
- CAD software experience beneficial.
- High level of self-confidence, with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required.
- Attention to details and skilled in documenting the performed work.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, German or Spanish language skills would be beneficial.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.