Product Owner - MDM & Digital Twin
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
You will be part of the DevOps Industrial, Production & Supply Chain team and work closely with our Global IT, Manufacturing and Digital teams. The DevOps team is a project-based department within the Global IT division. It is responsible for the greenfield design, build, and operational management of highly secure and scalable digital solutions which enable our teams to source, build, verify and operate our Lilium Jet.
As Product Owner – Master Data Management and Digital Twin you will be responsible for designing, implementing and developing a Digital Twin of our Lilium Jet together with our internal and external partners, starting from collecting data of production line. In addition, you are owning our Master Data Management process and tools to set the foundation of our Digital Twin. The Digital Twin forms the basis for the most efficient production and service operation of the Lilium Jet. Next to setting up these systems you will also develop and own several data analytics products.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase and help to set up a scalable digital eco-system.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead the Master Data Management Process and Tool Development
- Develop our Digital Twin (data life cycles of the LiliumJet and its components) and execute & manage our implementation roadmap
- Translate business requirements and issues into solutions
- Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for implementation
- Interface directly with various business units (user to executive) to serve as ambassador for our IT and Digital strategy and solicit their feedback and input
- Mentor team members and provide technical and architectural guidance
- Develop and maintain the Digital Twin and other analytics application together with our partner companies.
- Strong proactive communication and demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills with both internal stakeholders and external partners
- Successfully demonstrated Product Ownership experience
- Experiences in Master Data Management and Digital Twins, preferably in a production environment
- Sound skills in IT implementation project management and agile software development
- Outstanding analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Independent and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Cross-functional knowledge of IT systems (both hardware and software)
- Experiences in setting up an IIoT platform
- Experience of IoT Platforms and Palantir Foundry are of advantage
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.