A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Quality Inspector, you will work hands-on in a production organization environment. Reporting to the Team Leader Quality Inspection, you will be responsible to carry out operational Quality Inspections during manufacturing activities in accordance with company internal Processes and given ones by the Regulatory Agencies (EASA, FAA etc) to obtain and maintain the company approvals and certifications (EASA Part 21.G, FAA 14CFR Part 21.G, EN9100).
Your Day to Day:
- Liaise with different areas of the production line and internal quality teams to integrate and carry out the inspection needs into the Lilium Production System.
- Take care on internal inspection activities on time and quality.
- Contribute to the development and integration of our Inspection management strategy and QMS documentation.
- Conduct to internal and external audits in accordance with EASA Part 21.G and 14CFR Part 21.G regulations, and EN9100 standard for Production Organization’s.
- Manage quality and inspection escapes by non-conformity reports and concessions including validation and attestation
- Analyze and interact with quality conformance team for corrective/preventive action plan against non-conformances raised during production or in audits.
- Coordinate day-to-day communication and need with our production teams
- Execute and control the inspection planning, methods, and technologies in accordance with the control plan in all matters; feedback on required control plan corrections/improvements to Quality Inspection Team Lead.
- Support definition and control of inspection quality characteristics and conduct periodic quality reviews.
Technical job education or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Quality inspection; preferred under POA.
- Technical experience and on EWIS, Electronics, and Avionics is expected.
- Familiar with EWIS & Electronics inspection methods.
- Experience with Non-Conformity Reports and Concession processes desired.
- Experience with Aviation Regulations and quality processes.
- Able to use calibrated inspection equipment to validate dimensions or features.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organization, structures and processes .
- Can work independently/ self-motivated and work in a team as well as autonomously.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
- Willingness to shift work
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.