A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
As a Production Planner at Lilium, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our ground-breaking Lilium jet as we move towards high-volume production. Reporting to the Team Leader of Production Planning & Control, you will collaborate closely with various teams, including Engineering, Procurement, Logistics, and Production. Your primary responsibility will be to prepare, schedule, and execute production orders across all factories, contributing to the management of our highly flexible prototyping facility as we transition to high-volume production.
- Production Forecast Development: You will be involved in developing, owning, and optimizing the production forecast generated by the engineering team. This critical function ensures accurate planning and resource allocation.
- Production Schedule Creation: By considering material supply, manpower availability, and machine capacity, you will create a feasible and efficient production schedule that aligns with our internal customer needs.
- Production Execution Planning: You will play a key role in planning and controlling production execution within the designated factory, ensuring smooth operations and adherence to quality standards.
- Plan and steer production operations from start to finish in your designated factory.
- Ensure delivery compliance for in-house production as well as outsourced orders, maintaining high-quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with the design organization to facilitate the development of serial aircraft.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting both engineering and production requirements.
- Generate capacity plans to facilitate forward and backward planning.
- Utilize ERP and APS-Tools to ensure data integrity and support our IT infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain KPIs, working closely with production heads, to measure process, product, and operational performance and report any issues affecting on-time order delivery.
- Analyze production statistics and report any significant deviations impacting schedules.
We are seeking individuals with exceptional communication skills and problem-solving abilities to join our growing team as we build a state-of-the-art production facility. As an agile team player, you can work independently with personal discipline and structure.
- Demonstrated expertise in scheduling, planning, and controlling production processes, preferably in a prototype or customizable environment such as automotive, aerospace, or technology during series ramp-up.
- Ownership mentality, with a passion for solving challenges and implementing improvement ideas.
- Fluent English language skills (C1 level).
- A degree in Industrial Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in fields like propulsion, energy systems, and assembly.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, ERP Systems, and MES/APS Systems is advantageous.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.