Mechanical Technician (m/f/d)
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Design and manufacture electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft.
Join us as a world-class team of leaders, experts, technicians and engineers work together to passionately transform our mobility.
Your role on the team:
You will report directly to the respective production team lead and work with our aircraft systems and final assembly production team.
The propulsion system assembly team handles all assembly processes to build our unique electric impeller jet engines. This includes prototyping, as well as assisting with testing and ramping up to full-scale production. You will work closely with our manufacturing engineering team to provide design improvements to the Lilium jet with your feedback.
This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, best funded, and most exciting companies in the world, as well as be part of the Lilium Jet journey from the beginning.
- Responsibility for safety, on-time delivery and quality in all phases of the assembly process
- Execution of electrical and mechanical assemblies according to the required quality specification
- Troubleshooting and reporting defects back to the appropriate teams
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineering to improve processes, equipment, tooling and repair solutions
- Technical education or comparable qualification as well as first work experience
- Experience in the safe handling of medium and high voltage equipment up to 1 kV DC voltage
- Ability to read documentation and work according to instructions - also in English!
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.