IT Functional Consultant - Finance, Controlling
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
Lilium Global IT creates the future landscape to be the leading eVTOL manufacturer and service provider in this new industry. We are optimizing our IT ecosystem to serve main business areas focusing on Finance & Controlling within a production company. What is missing is you, evolving our ERP Finance, & Controlling backbone as an IT Functional Consultant driving our ongoing business transformation.
If you have what it takes to help optimize the current landscape with us, check out the open role.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for the integration of Finance & Controlling within our ERP ecosystem.
- Design & configure the integration towards Manufacturing.
- Deliver implementation projects & configurations, e.g. Product & Project Costing functionalities.
- Being the main contact for technical topics
- Deliver implementation projects & configurations.
- In your new role, you will lead the transformation projects together with Solution Architects, enhancing our Finance backbone including cost accounting.
- Working together with the Finance, Controlling, Sales and Legal department gathering business requirements, configure, implement, and maintain our Finance & Controlling landscape.
- Propose effective workarounds or alternative solutions.
- Act as knowledge broker and trusted advisor
- Drive the implementation across business entities.
- Exercise complete control of your initiative and project scope
- You approach operations with a creative, innovative, and a thorough approach with the ability to operate autonomously.
- Strong academic background with at least a degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years manufacturing industry experience in an equivalent position within a large-scale, complex organization or consulting company
- You implemented Finance, Controlling or Sales modules within an ERP system environment.
- You had the chance to integrate with 3rd party applications.
- Basic INFOR product suite and interface configuration knowledge is a plus but not necessary.
- Can demonstrate awareness of the importance of cultural transformation in establishing a successful landscape and driving data quality improvements.
- Strong working knowledge and experience handling of business workflows in a manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to collaborate in diverse teams.
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.