Intern - Customer Material Service
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your Role and your Ream:
Reporting to the pillar lead for Customer Material Service in the division of Commercial / Customer Service, you will support in building customer service material processes by interacting mainly with key business stake holders such as Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering, and Quality. You will build the initial set of processes and set the foundation to customer material service IT requirements. This will link, align and operationalize customer material service processes, methods, and tools.
Your Day to Day:
- Learn about the way how an innovative aerospace company operates and is organized
- Learn about the challenges of building up a customer service within aerospace
- Experience first-hand in building customer service business processes, methods, and tools
- Experience working in a truly multi-cultural working environment with more than 80 nationalities
- University matriculated students (master’s or bachelor’s degree) in business management, supply chain, logistic
- Strong interest in process building, continuous improvement, methods, tools (e.g. Lean, Design and Systems thinking)
- Have a proactive, pragmatic, and analytical mindset, as well as strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Must have – fluency in English
- You differentiate yourself by having student consulting experience and if you are interested / have worked before with big data, VBA programming or similar
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.