A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Quality Production Organization, you will be responsible for defining and executing quality inspections at goods receipt in accordance with company internal processes and requirements as well given ones by the Regulatory Agencies (EASA, FAA etc.).
Your Day to Day:
- Create and establish risk-based incoming inspection plans and carry out simple and complex incoming inspections to confirm product conformity and quality performance.
- Develop and establish incoming inspection processes and tools
- Manage quality and inspection escapes by Non-Conformity Reports and Concessions including creation, tracking, and validation.
- Analyze technical non-conformances raised against supplier product during incoming inspections and liaise with the Supply Chain Quality Management Team for immediate containment and implementation of corrective/preventive action plans at Suppliers.
- Interface with Quality Operations, Production, and Logistics to quickly resolve supplier non-conformances found during assembly or test.
- Manage the flow of product and information coming in and out of Incoming Inspection in a manner that achieves high levels of customer and job satisfaction.
- Proactively improve and collaborate with stakeholders to create an efficient and effective ecosystem across Supply Chain, Logistics, Incoming Inspection, and Production.
- Support Procurement and Supply Chain Operations throughout the return-to-vendor process.
- Engineer or Technician degree or applicable experience
- > 5 years of experience in effectively performing quality inspections in a fast-paced environment
- Technical experience and knowledge in electronics, mechanics, as well as composite
- Ability to use most inspection tools, measuring and test equipment
- Reading and interpreting drawings, material, specifications
- Knowledge of working with ERP Systems
- Fact-driven, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success.
- Team Player, take the lead, when necessary, as well as be able to work autonomously
- Fluent German and user Skills English language
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.