Executive Assistant - C-Suite
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
We're building a world-class, scalable business, ready for our future growth. This is an exciting role that offers a lot of variety and opportunity to help shape a great company.
You will work closely with and provide Executive Support to a member / members of the C-Suite supporting day-to-day operations and administrative topics to create a highly efficient organization.
Your Day to Day:
- Manage, prioritize, and coordinate complex and dynamic scheduling ensuring efficient management of time.
- Manage the effective planning and scheduling of business travel.
- Act as a confidential point of contact for all internal and external business partners.
- Review, prepare and process incoming and outgoing communication & correspondence in English and German where necessary.
- Organise and follow-up of internal/external events, meetings and workshops.
- Proactively ensure the communication of time-sensitive and priority issues ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders and various within Lilium.
- Execute Purchase Request, Purchase Order, and Goods Receiving-related tasks.
- Provide support with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Significant proven experience gained working as an Executive Assistant to C-Level Executives
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are essential
- You are comfortable navigating a quickly growing organization and enjoy collaborating with a broad variety of stakeholders across all functions and levels of the organization
- Resilient, calm under pressure and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Good judgement, high level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- A proactive approach and can-do attitude with the ability to help find quick and practical solutions
- Discreet and able to handle extremely confidential information
- A high level of written and spoken English and German
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.