A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Lilium is currently implementing all IT systems and solution needed to run our unique business model. For that we are looking for several Senior Infor ERP Functional Consultants.
You will be responsible for implementing a cloud based Infor LN ERP system. You will work with stakeholders on all company levels. A Lilium project team typically consists of 2 to 10 people.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementation of Manufacturing, Sales, Purchase, Logistics etc. modules and processes of Infor LN
- Leading customer workshops, gathering functional requirements within the respective processes
- Conducting gap analysis in the solution available to the customers' needs
- Documenting and describing business processes and functional design
- Configuring the Infor LN modules and Infor Cloud Suite applications
- Specifying tasks for the development team
- Testing provided developments on the accordance to functional requirements
- Guide customers in implementing solutions
- Leading training sessions for customers
- Providing technical support for the customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure providing the best solution to the customer
We are looking for result-oriented team player with deep knowledge of Infor LN ERP system. As a Senior Consultant at Lilium, you possess skills in INFOR applications, process design and configuration; INFOR application design, development management, integration design and testing; and INFOR application technical architecture.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in Infor LN (or other ERP systems)
- In-depth process knowledge in several areas such as: production, manufacturing, warehouse, logistics, supply chain, purchase, sales, services, finance, maintenance
- Experience with Factory Track
- Experience being involved in the ERP implementation or upgrade process from the start to GoLive
- Degree in IT, Engineering, or Business (Bachelor or Master)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Advanced English)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in conducting trainings
- Excellent analytical skills, attentiveness to details
- Ability to work in provided frameworks under strict deadlines
- Familiar working with scrum methodologies
- Organisational and cultural awareness
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Aerospace industry knowledge is a plus
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.