Solution Engineer (m/f/x) Northern germany
Recruiter: Victor Immanuel
Transform rail operations for a sustainable future! KONUX is a dynamic and fast-growing technology company that is transforming the way industry works. Our AI-powered solutions empower our customers to make smarter, data-driven decisions, and our culture is fueled by grit, ingenuity, and credibility - we believe that these values are essential to unlocking the potential of technology and making a real impact. At KONUX, we are passionate about driving innovation in the fields of IoT and AI, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a client-focused, dynamic Solution Engineer to join our close-knit team. You will be the subject matter expert supporting sales in best positioning the KONUX system with customers and partners. You help to evolve the product roadmap and feature definition with deep customer, domain and product understanding. You are a Railway Industry expert and continue to position KONUX as a thought leader and provider of transformational products. You will work closely with Customer Success , product and engineering teams to position the product and vision to address the customers in the most optimal way. With your deep customer understanding, including maintenance regimes, maintenance tasks, impact on availability etc you become the trusted technical expert at the customer and KONUX. It is our mission to develop the best predictive maintenance solution in the world for our railway clients by providing state-of-the-art technology, support and service for our systems and by surpassing client expectations. You will be based in northern Germany and work remotely.
- Support business development, pre-sales efforts and sales with subject matter expertise for current and future products
- Responsible for scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of transformational values to win technical confidence from customers
- Foster relationships with technical decision makers and influencers at the customers
- Identify and understand customers pain points and needs
- Identify commonalities between customers’ processes and tools to drive KONUX product value proposition towards a common transformative system for the rail industry
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
- BS/MS in Engineering or Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent hands-on software development experience
- 2-5 years of hands-on technical field in the rail industry, preferably with a focus on railway infrastructure
- Experience working in a fast paced company transforming an industry
- Ability to build strong relationships with industry experts, partners and strategic third parties
- Traveling would be required for approximately 50% of the time
- German (C2/1) & English Business Proficiency (C1) is mandatory for this role
Why Join Us:
💸 Competitive salary
📉 Equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
📖 Dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
🏠 Comprehensive relocation support if this opportunity at KONUX requires you to move
👨💻 Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the office minimum 2 days per week
🏢 Modern workspace with cool rooftop with mountain view
💻 Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
❤️🩹 Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g wellpass/gym membership and mental health app license
🍒Fruits, snacks and beverages for energy and our very own Oma cooking in office every Thursday
👴 Company pension scheme
🙌 Access to Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
🌴 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
💁 Volunteering activities (2 additional days off)
🍻 Company and team events
🐶 We are a pet-friendly company, so your four-legged friend can join you in office!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.