Customer Success Manager - South West Germany (m/f/x)
Recruiter: Victor Immanuel
Transform rail operations for a sustainable future! KONUX is a dynamic and fast-growing technology company transforming the industry's work. Our AI-powered solutions empower our customers to make smarter, data-driven decisions, and our culture is fueled by grit, ingenuity, and credibility. These values are essential to unlocking the potential of technology and making a real impact. At KONUX, we are passionate about driving innovation in IoT and AI and looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager - Germany to join our team of innovators. is to make our clients successful on their journey to a sustainable future by using our products and services. This includes a consistent, reliable, and high-quality customer project delivery, supporting the customers’ internal transformation by operationalizing the KONUX system, and activating account upsell dynamics by building qualified and quantified success stories with our customers. As a Customer Success Manager in Germany, you will be responsible for all projects for your German customer in a region, from delivery through the entire customer journey. You will be working in a cross-functional key account matrix with an account manager, solution engineer, data scientist, and executive sponsor, focusing on long-term transformational partnerships with your customers.
Support the customer in their journey of transformation:
- Support the customer in implementing our solution in their working processes
- Constantly drive product adoption with the customer organization
- Jointly discuss improvements to our product to increase client value
Expand KONUX product footprint and service scope at your customer:
- Serve as product usage consultant to enable customer to operationalize KONUX solution into their process, therefore, create upselling opportunities.
- Become a KONUX product and client expert.
- Build trusted relationships with your customer counterparts, based on mutual respect and openness.
Successfully manage and deliver complex roll-out projects and Service Delivery at customer organizations:
- Prepare the delivery phase by managing dependencies and by coordinating with all relevant KONUX departments.
- Plan and manage the deployment/roll-out as well as service delivery phase jointly with your customer counterpart.
- Anticipate the risk exposure, ensure that risks are properly communicated and documented, define mitigation strategies and work with the customer to ensure the mutually agreed-upon action plan
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering/Science; MBA degree preferred
- Approx. 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience in client management roles within industries such as Railway, Transportation, Manufacturing, Healthcare, ICT, B2G, or public entity clients
- Proven experience with SaaS customer success frameworks as well as a deep understanding of IoT and Digitization concepts
- Creative problem solver and natural entrepreneur; comfortable with risk-taking and ambiguity
- Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision-makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in German and English. Traveling would be required for at least 50% of the time.
- Highly collaborative, yet able to function well independently Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a growth mindset, resilience, and flexibility
Why Join Us:
💸 Competitive salary
📉 Equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
📖 Dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
🏠 Comprehensive relocation support if this opportunity at KONUX requires you to move
👨💻 Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the office minimum 2 days per week
🏢 Modern workspace with cool rooftop with mountain view
💻 Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
❤️🩹 Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g wellpass/gym membership and mental health app license
🍒Fruits, snacks and beverages for energy and our very own Oma cooking in office every Thursday
👴 Company pension scheme
🙌 Access to Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
🌴 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
💁 Volunteering activities (2 additional days off)
🍻 Company and team events
🐶 We are a pet-friendly company, so your four-legged friend can join you in office!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.