Client Executive Partner - Railway DACH (m/f/x)
Recruiter: Victor Immanuel
KONUX is a dynamic and fast-growing technology company that is transforming the way the industry works. Our AI-powered solutions empower our customers to make smarter, data-driven decisions, and our culture is fueled by grit, ingenuity, and credibility - we believe that these values are essential to unlocking the potential of technology and making a real impact. At KONUX, we are passionate about driving innovation in the fields of IoT and AI, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
Job Description: We are seeking a Client Executive Partner - DACH to join our team of innovators. In this role, you will focus on the state-owned railway infrastructure managers in this region, with the Deutsche Bahn being the key focus, as well as SBB, ÖBB, and other customers in the DACH region. You will be responsible for evangelizing the concept of transforming railway operations to C-level executives and for convincing all relevant decision-makers in your customer organization. You will also shape contracts, create and ensure budget allocation, and win large contracts. Furthermore, you will continue to build and lead a remote team of Regional Account Managers distributed in the regions, and be responsible for their performance development, 1-1 coaching.
- Manage the customer organisation to design and win large framework contracts as well as other contracts in the DACH region.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with C-levels executives and all relevant decision-makers and influencers, ensuring the advantages of KONUX solutions are fully comprehended and supported, especially in the pre-tender phase
- Define, lead and execute the account strategy, ensuring long-term success by advising leaders on all levels of customer’s organization on solving their transformation needs with KONUX solutions
- Develop a joint transformational agenda to enable high-value sales, as well as a growth journey across the organization
- Demonstrate in depth understanding of customer’s future business challenges and suggest customer-centric use cases through KONUX solutions. Lead tendering of sales opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- You enable your team members to reach their full potential individually by mentoring and training them, creating a space with opportunities for personal and professional growth, and building high performance
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
- 10+ years of experience in selling technological solutions and complex systems to railway companies in the target market, or in other national-level government tendering industries
- Familiarity with the railway infrastructure industry with an extensive network to state-owned railway infrastructure owners in your target market with national tender processes relevant for state owned organizations along with solid knowledge of client budgeting and purchasing processes
- Driven by a strategic perspective and an out-of-the-box thinking, rather than following predefined processes
- Extensive knowledge of customer pain points and ability to propose meaningful solutions to customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in German and English languages
- Seeking ultimate responsibility for your account’s success and tenaciously doing what it takes to ensure it
- The idea of selling new technologies that are not yet categorized in customer procurement processes excites you
Why Join Us:
💸 Competitive salary
📉 Equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
📖 Dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
🏠 Comprehensive relocation support if this opportunity at KONUX requires you to move
👨💻 Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the office minimum 2 days per week
🏢 Modern workspace with cool rooftop with mountain view
💻 Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
❤️🩹 Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g wellpass/gym membership and mental health app license
🍒Fruits, snacks and beverages for energy and our very own Oma cooking in office every Thursday
👴 Company pension scheme
🙌 Access to Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
🌴 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
💁 Volunteering activities (2 additional days off)
🍻 Company and team events
🐶 We are a pet-friendly company, so your four-legged friend can join you in office!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.