Junior Accountant (m/f/x)
Recruiter: Victor Immanuel
KONUX is a dynamic and fast-growing technology company that is transforming the way industry works. Our AI-powered solutions empower our customers to make smarter, data-driven decisions, and our culture is fueled by grit, ingenuity, and credibility - we believe that these values are essential to unlocking the potential of technology and making a real impact. At KONUX, we are passionate about driving innovation in the fields of IoT and AI, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a Junior Accountant to join our team of innovators. In this role, you will be at the forefront of developing groundbreaking solutions that solve real-world problems. You will work alongside a team of experts who are committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible and driving innovation forward. If you're a go-getter who's not afraid to think outside the box, we want to hear from you. You'll be a key driver of our culture, helping to ensure that our values are embedded in everything we do.
- Responsible for processing and booking incoming invoices (adding cost centers, tax classes and checking invoice requirements and supporting documents)
- Responsible for checking and processing travel expenses, expense claims and credit card invoices
- Responsible for setting up new suppliers in ERP system and taking over supplier’s communication (invoicing related)v
- Ensure the execution and verification of incoming and outgoing payments
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
- You have a detailed oriented working style with high accountability for everything you do.
- You work precisely and structured.
- You're a go-getter who's always looking for ways to improve and make a real impact.
- You're a problem-solver who enjoys tackling complex challenges.
- You're a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You have 1 to 4 years of experience in a fast-growing company, ideally in an industrial environment.
- You finished your apprenticeship (e.g. IHK “geprüfter Buchhalter”) or equivalent and knowledge of German GAAP (HGB) und Tax.
- You have experience with an ERP System (preferably MS Business Central) and with MS-Office or Google G Suite.
Why Join Us:
💸 Competitive salary
📉 Equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
📖 Dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
🏠 Comprehensive relocation support if this opportunity at KONUX requires you to move
👨💻 Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the office minimum 2 days per week
🏢 Modern workspace with cool rooftop with mountain view
💻 Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
❤️🩹 Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g wellpass/gym membership and mental health app license
🍒Fruits, snacks and beverages for energy and our very own Oma cooking in office every Thursday
👴 Company pension scheme
🙌 Access to Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
🌴 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
💁 Volunteering activities (2 additional days off)
🍻 Company and team events
🐶 We are a pet-friendly company, so your four-legged friend can join you in office!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.