Head of Marketing and Communications (m/f/x)
Recruiter: Yulia Linkova
KONUX is a dynamic and fast-growing technology company that is transforming the way the railway industry works. Our AI-powered solutions empower our customers to make smarter, data-driven decisions, and our culture is fueled by grit, ingenuity, and credibility - we believe these values are essential to unlocking the potential of technology and making a real impact. At KONUX, we are passionate about driving innovation in the fields of IoT and AI, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a Head of Marketing (m/f/x) to join our team of innovators. You will work alongside a team of experts who are committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible and driving innovation forward. If you're a go-getter who's not afraid to think outside the box, we want to hear from you. You'll be a key driver of our culture, helping to ensure that our values are embedded in everything we do.
- Strategy: Build and own the overall Marketing and Communication strategy that helps accelerate the sales cycle for each of our strategic accounts globally, while also building long-term brand awareness and differentiation in the sustainable mobility sector
- Execution: Set goals and ensure impactful delivery of key initiatives across Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Field Marketing, and PR
- Media & investor relations: Build relationships with media outlets, reporters, influencers, technology analysts, and investors to expand the reach and relevance of the KONUX brand
- Team Leadership: Lead the marketing team, by being an empowering and challenging sparring partner. Set priorities, guide decisions, and inspire and develop your team members
- Executive (media) coaching: Work closely with the executive leadership to help select and prepare for key events or media engagements. Craft the narrative, prepare briefings, etc.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work closely with the revenue and product teams, provide input to strategic account plans, and product roadmap
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have
- 10+ years of work experience in Product Marketing, Marketing, and/or Strategy Consulting
- Experience in a leadership role that includes guiding, mentoring, and developing your team
- Fluent in English, German is desirable
- Experience working with concepts and technologies behind Big Data analytics, SaaS, predictive analytics, and predictive maintenance
- A track record of driving adoption, growth, and retention of new products
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships successfully across teams
- Experience in pre-IPO communications would be nice to have
Why Join Us
💸 Competitive salary
📉 Equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
📖 Dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
🏠 Comprehensive relocation support if you are not located in or around Munich
👨💻 Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the office minimum 2 days per week
🏢 Modern workspace with a cool rooftop with a mountain view
💻 Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
❤️🩹 Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g wellpass/gym membership and mental health app license
🍒Fruits, snacks and beverages for energy and our very own Oma cooking in the office every Thursday
👴 Company pension scheme
🙌 Access to Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
🌴 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
💁 Volunteering activities (2 additional days off)
🍻 Company and team events
🐶 We are a pet-friendly company, so your four-legged friend can join you in the office!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.