HR Generalist (m/f/x)
Recruiter: Victor Immanuel
Transform rail operations for a sustainable future! KONUX is a dynamic and fast-growing technology company that is transforming the way industry works. Our AI-powered solutions empower our customers to make smarter, data-driven decisions, and our culture is fueled by grit, ingenuity, and credibility - we believe that these values are essential to unlocking the potential of technology and making a real impact. At KONUX, we are passionate about driving innovation in the fields of IoT and AI, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
We are seeking an HR Generalist to join our wonderful People & Culture Team to play a key role in shaping the experiences employees have in our company, support the growth of our amazing team and act strategically to ensure its continuity. In this role, you will be at the forefront of onboarding individuals into the company and making their full experience at KONUX a welcoming and impactful one. You'll be a key driver of our culture, helping to ensure that our values are embedded in everything we do. You will be collaborating on and driving important HR initiatives and projects to further the strategic growth and employee experience of the company. If you are a team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about having an impact on shaping the culture and HR processes at KONUX, we want to hear from you!
- You'll be responsible for owning our On-/Offboarding processes ensuring a smooth transition in and out of the company
- You'll be responsible for managing the relocation of our newcomers to ensure an easy moving experience, as well as managing the relationship with our relocation agency
- You’ll be responsible for owning and driving further strategic HR Projects surrounding topics such as Learning & Development, Compensation and Benefits & Employee Wellbeing
- You'll be supporting and collaborating with the HR BPs on strategic HR topics and projects
- You’ll be supporting our Payroll Specialist as a holiday cover to process national and international payroll as well as administrative and contractual tasks
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
- You have a positive and friendly personality and are passionate about working with people
- You're a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You have exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizing skills
- You are reliable, detail-oriented and have a highly structured working style with the ability to thrive in an autonomous environment
- You desire to improve processes to boost our company coupled with a hands-on attitude
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources or related fields
- You have a degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or related field
- You have full working proficiency in German and English
Why Join Us:
💸 Competitive salary
📉 Equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
📖 Dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
🏠 Comprehensive relocation support if this opportunity at KONUX requires you to move
👨💻 Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the office minimum 2 days per week
🏢 Modern workspace with cool rooftop with mountain view
💻 Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
❤️🩹 Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g wellpass/gym membership and mental health app license
🍒Fruits, snacks and beverages for energy and our very own Oma cooking in office every Thursday
👴 Company pension scheme
🙌 Access to Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
🌴 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
💁 Volunteering activities (2 additional days off)
🍻 Company and team events
🐶 We are a pet-friendly company, so your four-legged friend can join you in office!
At KONUX, we believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.