Cleaning Mechanic (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Visual inspection and manual pre-cleaning of all engine parts
- Main cleaning of the parts by rinsing and ultrasonic cleaning
- Drying the parts manually and with nitrogen
- Visual inspection and qualitative assessment of the parts after cleaning
- Labelling and packaging / storage of the parts
- Inspection of the cleaning baths and maintenance of the cleaning machines
- Support in other areas of engine assembly
Who you are and what you have
- Completed metal training or comparable knowledge
- Experience in parts cleaning in the aviation sector
- Independent, careful and precise way of working
- Strong quality awareness
- High motivation to take on complex challenges
- Passion and great interest in the New Space sector
- Can-do attitude and willingness to support in other areas as well
- Fluent English skills
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
We also offer:
- Rental clothing with laundry service
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks and fruit
- Free drinks and coffee
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Parking spaces directly in front of the building
- Regular subsidised team events
- Personal and team bonus system
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find more about us?