Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
- Monitor the entire production cycle, execute quality control activities, evaluate all nonconformities, and specify corrective actions to solve the problems
- Conduct quality checks for ongoing works with site inspections on a regular basis and ensure that technical standards are met at all times by conducting quality checks for ongoing works with site inspections on a regular basis
- Oversee the production and engineering processes by ensuring the proper use of tools, materials and procedures and determine quality metrics
- Understand test requirements and propose solutions to resolve issues
- Create quality and safety documentation
- Plan and organize regular product inspections as well as manage supplier audits
- Prepare quality control plans in accordance with company plans and review the documentation
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products
Who you are and what you have
- University degree in engineering, management or related field
- At least three years of relevant work experience in Quality Management and Compliance in the Aviation & Aerospace industry
- Experience in statistical quality control methods in manufacturing environment
- Experience with cause-effect analysis and problem-solving methods (5 Why Analysis, 8D Reports, Fish bone/Ishikawa Diagrams)
- Very good knowledge of practice with APQP processes
- Good knowledge of AS 9100:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 and having Internal Auditor certification
- Fluent in English and German
Why join us
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
We also offer:
- Rental clothing with laundry service
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks and fruit
- Free drinks and coffee
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Parking spaces directly in front of the building
- Regular subsidised team events
- Personal and team bonus system
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?
Note: Due to high volume of applications, we cannot get back to all candidates. If you have not heard from us within 2-4 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful for the current openings. However, in line with our GDPR policy, we will keep your details and will let you know if/when a suitable position comes up.