Quality Assurance Technician (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for:
- Focal point: part related non conformities, inspection methods and inspection instructions, metrology and measurement of equipment.
- Defect analysis and preventive actions: analysis of defects on parts using all kinds of measurement and analysis technology. Data collection and processing. 8D, PPS or similar method usage. Working out root cause corrective actions.
- Surveillance: Periodic checks of manufacturing for compliance with defined processes.
- Training and quality awareness: preform trainings on inspection equipment.
- Inspection planning: define quality step in manufacturing and in quality departments, in cooperation with manufacturing and design.
- FAI: first article inspection - coordination of the FAI with manufacturing planning department. Preparation of the FAI documentation.
Who you are and what you have
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as technician, BSC or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in the field
- Measurement and analysis skills on part level
- Methological approaches on problem solutions.
- Fluent in English and German
Why join us
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
We also offer:
- Rental clothing with laundry service
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks and fruit
- Free drinks and coffee
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Parking spaces directly in front of the building
- Regular subsidised team events
- Personal and team bonus system
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?
Note: Due to high volume of applications, we cannot get back to all candidates. If you have not heard from us within 2-4 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful for the current openings. However, in line with our GDPR policy, we will keep your details and will let you know if/when a suitable position comes up.