Cybersecurity Architect (m/f/d)
As the Cybersecurity Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring the security of our cloud infrastructure, services, and applications. Working closely with the digital and engineering teams you will design, implement, and maintain secure cloud architectures, define and enforce security policies and best practices, and provide guidance to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards. You will work to continuously improve our cloud security posture, proactively identify, and remediate potential security issues. Working fully remotely in Germany possible.
More specifically, you will:
- Design and implement secure cloud architectures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our cloud-based services and applications
- Develop and implement cloud security policies, standards, and best practices to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards
- Provide guidance and support to engineering teams on the design and implementation of secure cloud solutions
- Conduct risk assessments and security audits of cloud infrastructure, services, and applications to identify potential vulnerabilities and recommend remediation measures
- Collaborate with the security operations team to implement and maintain effective security monitoring, threat detection, and incident response capabilities for our cloud environment
- Automate the cloud infrastructure security processes to increase efficiency and reduce human error
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cloud security trends, threats, and best practices and ensure that our security program evolves to address new risks and challenges
- Provide subject matter expertise on cloud security to support the development of our IT and engineering solutions
Who you are and what you have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in cloud security architecture and engineering, with a proven track record of designing and implementing secure cloud solutions
- In-depth knowledge of cloud security frameworks and standards, such as CSA, CIS, and NIST, and experience in applying them to cloud environments
- Strong technical skills in cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, and experience with cloud security tools and services such as AWS Security Hub, Azure Security Center, and Google Cloud Security Command Center
- Strong understanding of security risks and threats related to cloud computing, and experience in implementing security controls to mitigate them
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical security concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex security issues
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the space industry or other highly regulated industries is a plus
- Relevant certifications such as AWS Certified Security – Specialty, Azure Security Engineer Associate, or Google Cloud Professional Security Engineer are preferred
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?