Legal Officer (m/f/d)
As a Legal Officer, you will work in the Legal & Government Affairs team, collaborating with the General Counsel of Isar Aerospace and provide support in all legal areas relevant to the activities of the company, with a focus on legal analysis and contract management.
More specifically, you will:
- Assist the General Counsel in daily legal operations and provide support related to commercial and supply chain contracts, compliance, data protection, intellectual property rights and contract management
- Provide legal support to internal stakeholders, including in the procurement and technical departments, on a range of matters, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Monitor changes in laws and regulations relevant for the company’s activities, keeping the company informed of potential legal implications
- Draft and review legal documents and carry out legal research to support various aspects of the company's operations. Assist in improving agreements and templates for Isar Aerospace as the company grows
- Assist in managing the company's intellectual property portfolio, including trademark and patent registrations
- Operate with and introduce suitable digital solutions in order to maintain accurate and organized legal records and documentation to facilitate efficient legal operations
- Contribute to and support data protection training and compliance programs
- Create awareness, presentations and documents for other departments to standardize processes and increase knowledge of legal issues/go’s and no go’s
Who you are and what you have
- A full graduate degree in Law, preferably from a university in Europe/UK/USA
- At least 1 year of practical experience in a legal role, preferably in a corporate setting or in a law firm
- Capability to understand complex issues and to provide timely and practical advice and solution-oriented recommendations
- Ready to constantly learn and evolve
- Autonomous, organized, and rigorous
- Readiness to handle multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong analytic abilities along with critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate both with internal stakeholders and external parties
- Open to expand beyond your primary responsibilities to work on additional legal matters that arise from the operations in a fast-paced and dynamic international environment
- Fluent in English
- Basic knowledge in German
Nice to have:
- Interest in space law and IT law
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Wellpass Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?