Working Student - FP&A/ Controlling (m/f/d)
- Be part of setting up the processes and tools of the finance department
- Support our planning and reporting cycles and collaborate with the engineering teams
- Support the FP&A/Controlling team with their day to day activities
Who you are and what you have
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Germany
- High motivation to join a rapidly growing company
- Ownership mentality
- Willingness to learn
- Solution oriented thinking
- Attention to detail
- Clear and effective communication
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- First internships within FP&A or controlling team
- Subsidised lunch
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Flexible working hours
- Referral Bonus
- Free snacks and drinks
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Regular team events
- Corporate Benefits
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?