CNC Machine Operator Turning (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Independently set up and operate state-of-the-art DMG MORI CNC lathes
- Accurate measuring of components with modern measuring equipment to ensure the highest quality
- Occasionally operating manual turning and milling to complete simple operations
- Programming of components on the machine using DMG CAPPS software
- Assistance in the continuous process optimization of workflow
- Maintenance and servicing of the machines, as well as ensuring order and cleanliness at your workplace
Who you are and what you have
- Successfully completed training in a metalworking profession
- Several years of experience with CNC turning centers
- You work independently and have a great eye for detail
- The ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Good knowledge in the operation and programming of CNC lathes
- Can-do attitude and willingness to help out in other areas as well
- Good knowledge of English, German skills preferred
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
We also offer:
- Rental clothing with laundry service
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks and fruit
- Free drinks and coffee
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Parking spaces directly in front of the building
- Regular subsidised team events
- Personal and team bonus system
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find more about us?