As a Technician in Isar Aerospace you will join our Norwegian Infrastructure, Safety and Service team which provide services to all our companies department. you will work with maintenance of our technical systems. In addition, you will also contribute to installing new systems and modifications.
More specifically, you will:
- Maintain technical installations associated with the launch facility
- Contribute to the preparation of maintenance plans
- Support our mechanical workshop with production and maintenance of mechanical components
- Contribute with equipment-specific training of our employees
- Be a part of the first respond team/ industrial safety (first aid and fire safety)
Who you are and what you have
- Certificate of apprenticeship in one or more technical areas
- Driving license class B
- Fluent in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Fluent in English (minimum B1 level)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge or experience within processing plant or other relevant industry
- Driver’s license class BE
- Driver's license class C
- First aid or experience in industrial safety/ first response
- Experience within HSE Work
- 30 days holiday
- Customized company pension plan
- Subsidised lunch
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee Participation Program
- Referral bonus
- Company events
- Sport membership
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?