Lean Manager (m/f/d)
You will enable Isar Aerospace to continuously improve towards a lean and agile company. This will help us to have fast iteration cycles, high efficiency and outstanding production performance. Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, striving for best in class products and business practices.
More specifically, you will:
- Establish an Isar Aerospace specific lean system
- Analyze existing processes, plan and implement continuous improvement projects
- Enable the organization for continuous improvement (incl. trainings and coachings)
- Plan, conduct and moderate lean workshops
- Take responsibility for value stream design, for existing and new facilities
- Technical and economical evaluation of possible and existing solutions
- Coordinate all lean projects
- Interdisciplinary projects for strategically important processes
- Introduce lean tools
- Digitalization projects
Who you are and what you have
- Bachelor or master degree in a technical or economical study or comparable education
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Further qualification in lean, six sigma, scrum or similar
- Moderation, project management, and analytic skills
- Production knowhow
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Proactive with high attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and outstanding communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
We also offer:
- Rental clothing with laundry service
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks and fruits
- Free drinks and coffee
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Parking spaces directly in front of the building
- Regular subsidised team events
- Personal and team bonus system
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find more about us?