AIT (Process) Engineer (m/f/d)
The primary mission is to take over responsibility regarding all processes that arise within the AIT (assembly, integration, testing) perimeter on the manufacturing side. You will have to coordinate with the development teams to receive initial procedures that will be used in the AIT process. Your daily business will be to observe and help during the first executions of these processes and convert them into a form that is fit for serial production. You will work together with the AIT technicians in perfecting these procedures, thereafter introducing them to the MES system.
More specifically, you will:
- Assembly procedure development with technicians and design engineers
- Coordination/support of development teams in the creation of procedures
- Help to define requirements together with development teams
- Independent handling/transfer of procedures to the MES system
- Training and knowledge-transfer to and from technicians
- Documentation of procedures in assembly process
- Independent work on procedures, systematic categorization of all procedures relating to AIT
- Creation of visual representations that are needed for these procedures
Who you are and what you have
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Automotive Engineering, or equivalent education
- Experience with procedure creation / re-structuring in an assembly environment
- Knowledge/understanding of MES systems in assembly environments
- Basic project management skills
- Fluent English, German knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in a similar position as process engineer
- Working experience with MES systems
- Experience with assembly technicians
- Aerospace experience, preferably with launch vehicle development
- Previous experience in using CAD e.g. Solidworks composer
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
We also offer:
- Rental clothing with laundry service
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks and fruit
- Free drinks and coffee
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Parking spaces directly in front of the building
- Regular subsidised team events
- Personal and team bonus system
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find more about us?