IT Helpdesk Specialist (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about assisting individuals in resolving computer-related issues? As a valuable member of our helpdesk team, your primary objective will involve delivering outstanding customer support and technical assistance to our internal clients while assisting them in their endeavor to build a rocket.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide first level support on site and remote for any incoming IT issues
- Setup, install and maintain computers and laptops
- Document tickets and troubleshooting steps
- Support our people finding smart and simple ways to solve their IT problems
- Be the friendly face of IT department towards our people
Who you are and what you have
- At least 2 years of experience working in a corporate IT environment
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office 365 Apps"
- Self-organized working method
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
Nice to Have:
- Driver’s license
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?
Something looks off?