Accountant (Bilanzbuchhalter/in) (f/m/d)
You will be an integral part of the finance team in a dynamic and exciting environment. After insourcing our accounting activities, you will play a key role in ensuring that accounting processes are running smoothly and one time month/year end closing are done in a timely and accurate manner.
More specifically, you will:
- Coordinate accounts receivable and accounts payable accounting
- Coordinate payment transactions and bank accounting
- Coordinate travel expenses and credit card accounting
- Carry out asset accounting, reconciliation of balance sheet and intercompany accounts
- Preparing tax and other reports required by law (e.g. Advance VAT return)
- Preparing the monthly and annual financial statements
- Optimising accounting processes
Who you are and what you have
- Completed apprenticeship and further training as a management accountant or successfully completed studies with a focus on accounting/taxes.
- Sound knowledge of accounting according to HGB and IFRS
- Analytical and independent way of working
- Reliable and detail oriented professional
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Enjoy teamwork and have good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- SAP knowledge
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?
Something looks off?