Project Manager, Government Affairs and Strategic Partnerships
We're looking for a motivated and driven Project Manager who will help us shape our Government Affairs and Strategic Partnerships team, drive the company to the next level, and have direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Leverage your analytical and project management abilities to drive Flix’s real estate and customer experience strategy
- Develops, analyzes, and manages all touch points of the project plan including responsibility for designing strategy, resource forecasting, managing project financials, and providing input and justification for costs and budget impact.
- Instill internal operating procedures and best practices for growing team while developing database and project management solutions.
- Collaborate and supports individuals and teams in process excellence, project management, problem solving, stakeholder engagement and value creation to drive toward outcomes.
- Prepare memos, reports, presentations, and data analysis
- Analyze data and dictate strategy with sources that include NPS, financial performance, and travel behavior towards growing the Flix network and customer base
- Generate innovative ideas that will define the future of intercity bus travel
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 3 years of relevant work experience required; relevant fields include but are not limited to: transportation and mobility, real estate, regional/urban planning, corporate strategy, and business consulting
- Familiarity and passion for car-alternative, environmentally conscious transportation
- Gets excited by the details
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Strong oral and written communicator
- Your work is always customer driven and promotes a strong customer experience
- Thrives working collaboratively within and across teams
- Relentless drive towards solutions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to work within ambiguity, enjoys start-up culture
- Occasional travel within the western US may be required
Additional Application Details
- As a part of the application for this role, we ask all candidates submit a writing sample along with their application, separate from the required cover letter. This role requires strong communication skills and this sample will help as we assess the strongest fit for this role. Samples do not need to address a specific topic or be in a specific format.
Our Perks – More than just a job
Your well being is important to us. To ensure you have the support you need, we offer the following benefits to U.S. Employees:
- Competitive Medical, Vision, and Dental plans, including FSAs, Telemedicine support, and HRAs with company contributions of up to $1000
- 401k plans with up to 3% of matching contributions
- 5 weeks of PTO, in addition to company holidays and 2 personal Floating Holidays
- 60% of base salary coverage for birthing mothers on STD after benefits enrolment
- Company-funded life insurance policy and supplemental life insurance options
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 access to free over-the-phone counselling to help you with a variety of personal needs; including emotional and mental well-being, addiction and recovery, marital and family problems, and legal and financial issues
- Free travel for yourself and eligible dependents on both FlixBus and Greyhound services
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience, skills, and location: $80,000-$120,000
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: