We are looking for a Revenue Manager to join our team at Greyhound, a FlixBus subsidiary. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our revenue streams and ensuring financial success. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to maximize revenue, streamline processes, and enhance overall financial performance. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an experienced professional who thrives in a fast-paced and evolving business environment.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Perform Pricing and Revenue Management functions in establishing and managing the fare structure and related fare management process to meet company/department revenue/sales goals.
- Work on the integration of Greyhound into the Flix RMS system, learn the new revenue management tool, manage selected markets via RMS, develop a cohesive market strategy
- Work as part of the Commercial team in growing revenue through identifying areas of opportunity and areas of concern and leading the development of strategic pricing actions.
- Conducts quantitative analysis of assigned area of responsibility to measure overall performance and success of fare structure, deriving and communicating actionable insights.
- Closely monitor competition and identify pricing and/or scheduling opportunities, synthesize conclusions and drive/support implementation
- Work closely with Capacity Management / Operations / Scheduling to maximize yield and load metrics during peak periods
- Become Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all sales performance and fare management issues for assigned area
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (i.e., Finance, Business Analytics, or Economics) required
- Master’s Degree (i.e., Finance, Business Analytics, or Economics) preferred. MBA may be considered in lieu of work experience
- 2+ years of Revenue Management experience or related Business experience required
- Transportation revenue management experience is a plus
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access) required
- Familiarity with SQL, SAS, R, Tableau or similar data manipulation and visualization tools required
- Possesses strong analytical and oral/written communication skills
- Must be self-starter with the ability to manage projects with very little direct supervision
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work over and above normal business hours as needed
Our Perks – More than just a job
Your well being is important to us. To ensure you have the support you need, we offer the following benefits to U.S. Employees:
- Competitive Medical, Vision, and Dental plans, including FSAs, Telemedicine support, and HRAs with company contributions of up to $1000
- 401k plans with up to 3% of matching contributions
- 5 weeks of PTO, in addition to company holidays and 2 personal Floating Holidays
- 60% of base salary coverage for birthing mothers on STD after benefits enrolment
- Company-funded life insurance policy and supplemental life insurance options
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 access to free over-the-phone counselling to help you with a variety of personal needs; including emotional and mental well-being, addiction and recovery, marital and family problems, and legal and financial issues.
- Free travel for yourself and eligible dependents on both FlixBus and Greyhound services
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: