Affiliate Marketing Manager
We're looking for a motivated and driven Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Affiliate team.
You will contribute to optimize our channel performance in all Flix markets for our products (FlixBus, FlixTrain and Greyhound). More than being part of a dynamic team, you will participate in bringing Flix to the next stage, and thus you will have a direct influence on its success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Acquire and optimize business development of new Affiliate partners.
- Manage Affiliate partners on public networks such as Awin & Tradetracker.
- Create campaigns, run analysis, and optimize in collaboration with our Affiliate partners to reach the best potential of our network.
- Define and build complete reporting and analytics for the Affiliate channel.
- Achieve marketing and business goals with advanced use of data and technology.
- Optimize and automatize processes by building custom tools and/or using third-party tools.
- Work in a global scope across all our markets in Europe, US, and South America for all Flix products.
- Report results to relevant stakeholders within the organization (incl. Senior Management)
- Launch new markets from scratch (affiliate network analysis, competitor analysis, strategic partner onboarding etc.)
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Communication, Cultural Science, Applied Linguistics, or similar
- 2 to 3 years of experience with significant results in driving business development through affiliate partnerships (ideally in ecommerce or travel).
- Deep cross-functional project management skills; onboarding new demand channels takes coordination across several Sonder teams.
- Ability to understand and project manage complex technical integrations.
- Strong analytical skills, including data manipulation and campaign performance analysis skills.
- Passion for using data to make decisions.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint. SQL and PowerBI are a plus.
- An interest in solving problems and genuine curiosity about how consumers make decisions.
- Strong communications skills (written and oral).
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: