Finance Process Manager / Business Analyst
We're looking for a motivated and driven Finance Process Manager / Business Analyst (m/f/d) for Global Accounting, Process Excellence Team who will help to shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have direct influence on our success.
Summary of the role
The new member in this role will play a crucial part in optimizing and streamlining financial processes within our organization by identifying opportunities for improvement in the existing processes and collaborating with stakeholders, including finance professionals, development teams, and senior management, to understand their requirements and push for smarter and smoother operations.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are part of the Process Excellence Team responsible for automation, continuous improvement and optimization of accounting processes.
- You collaborate with accounting team in Sofia, as well as, with other countries, to understand current workflows, conduct in-depth analysis to identify inefficiencies, bottlenecks, and areas for improvement.
- You translate business needs into clear and concise documentation for technical teams, including RPA developers, to develop a solution.
- You design and further develop dashboards, applications, and tools across the complete lifecycle.
- You facilitate change management processes to ensure smooth transitions during the implementation of new finance processes or improvement of existing processes.
- You establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of implemented accounting finance process improvements, as well as monitor the performance of financial processes, adjusting as necessary.
- You contribute to other accounting projects and transformation projects on EU or global level.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or a related field. Advanced degree or relevant certifications (e.g., CBAP, CFA) is a great plus.
- Experience on a Finance and/or Accounting role is required.
- Proven experience with finance process improvement, including RPA.
- Fluent in English is required, any other European language is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to back up assumptions.
- Familiarity with finance systems and tools; experience with ERP systems is highly desirable.
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: