Junior Authorizations Specialist (bus services)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Junior Authorizations Specialist who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. The role is based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Management of regulatory and legal topics relating to obtaining the proper authorizations and line concessions for planned routes
- Communications with authorities regarding topics related to the start of new bus lines and obtaining authorizations on time
- Improving relationships with bus stations in Ukraine and informing them about changes on existing bus lines on time
- Collaboration with departments from other countries related to obtaining foreign permission documents and signing agreements with bus stations abroad
- Assistance to the business development manager in other matters
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have min. 1 year of previous experience in the field of transport, logistics or passenger transportation
- You have knowledge of transport legislation in Ukraine
- You are fluent in Ukrainian and English
- You are well-organized, pro-active, reliable, and attentive to detail
- You build effective relationships at all levels
- You are familiar with MS Office
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: